- Flower namePink Star
- Scientific nameOxypetalum caeruleum 'pink star'
- Place of originhorticultural cultivar
- Place of floweringCut flowers, flower arrangement, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonApril, May, June, July, August, September, October
- Language of flowersHearts believe
What is Pink Star
Pink Star (Scientific name: Oxypetalum caeruleum 'Pink Star') is a horticultural cultivar of Blue star（scientific name: Oxypetalum coeruleum) with a pink flower color.
Generic name: Pink Star, Scientific name: Oxypetalum caeruleum 'Pink Star', Synonyms: Tweedia caeruleaaka, original place: horticultural cultivar (South America from Southern Brazil to Uruguay), life style: Evergreen perennial grasses with semi-tendrils, plant height: 40 to 100 cm, leaf shape : Long-ellipsoidal shape of the mind shape at the base, leaf order: virgin, number of petals: 5, flower diameter: 2 to 3 cm, there is a secondary corolla at the flower center. Flowering period: April to October, flower color: pink, fruit type: fruit, use: cut flower, pot flower, engagement bouquet, note: poison to anther and stigma.