- Flower namePotentilla
- Scientific namePotentilla
- Aliasキンバイ, ロウゲ, 狼牙, ポテンチラ
- Place of originnorthern hemisphere
- Place of floweringGarden, Botanical Gardens, Low mountains, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonMay, June, July, August, September
What is Potentilla
Potentilla or cinquefoils (scientific name:Potentilla) is a small shrub or annual, perennial plant native to the northern hemisphere and part in the family Rosaceae.
There are many species, and it grows wildly in the temperate to cold lowland to alpine zones.
Common name: Potentilla, scientific name:Potentilla, aka:cinquefoils,Living type: shrub/perennial/perennial, plant height: 5 to 100 cm, Leaf shape: 5 budding leaves/odd pinnate budding leaves; small leaf shape: elliptical/elongate, leaf margin: serrated; inflorescence: conglomerate inflorescence; number of petals: 5, leaf shape: 5 budding leaves/odd pinnate budding leaves, Color: yellow, red, pink, orange, white; diameter: 1.5 - 3 cm; flowering season: May - September.
Uses: ground covers, potted plants, rock gardens.