- Flower namePrunus mume 'prunus-mume-unryubai'
- Scientific nameprunus mume 'unryubai'
- Alias梅, ume
- Place of origincultivated kind
- Place of floweringGarden, Orchard, Botanical Gardens, Horticultural species
- Flowering seasonFebruary, March
What is Prunus mume 'prunus-mume-unryubai'
Prunus mume 'prunus-mume-unryubai', is used for flower arrangement and bonsai because of their unique shape and branching, which resembles the undulating shape of a dragon. The flowers are white, double, small, aromatic, and bloom from February to March. Flowering season: February to March. Also known as Koutenbai.
Common name: Prunus mume 'prunus-mume-unryubai', Scientific name: Prunus mume 'prunus-mume-unryubai', Tree height: 3-6 m, Leaf color: Green, Leaf margin: Finely serrate, Leaf shape: Oval, Flowering style: Double, Petal color: White, Flower diameter: 1-1.5 cm, Small flowers. Flowering season: February-March, fruiting season: June, uses: garden planting, pot planting, flower arrangement, tea ceremony flower, bonsai, flower bed, cut flower.