- Flower nameRonald Reagan Rose
- Scientific nameRonald Reagan Rose
- Alias薔薇, rose, ロナルド レーガン ローズ, Ronald Reagan Rose
- Place of originhorticultural variety(Germany)
- Place of floweringGarden, Botanical Gardens, Park, Horticultural species, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonMarch, April, May, June, July, August, September, October
What is Ronald Reagan Rose
The United States did not have a national flower, so Ronald Reagan, who was president at the time, designated the rose as the national flower.
Ronald Reagan Rose (scientific name: Roza 'Ronald Reagan Rose') is an erect horticultural cultivar of the rose, a small shrub in the rose family. It is an HT (Hybrid Tea) strain rose, a four-season blooming variety with large red flowers.
Name: Ronald Reagan Rose (scientific name: Roza 'Ronald Reagan Rose'), Strain: HT (Hybrid tea Roses), cultivar: JACtenre (J&P, USA), year of publication: 2004, Height: 160-180 cm, Form: Tree-top, Blooming: Four-season, large-flowered (Hybrid Tea Roses), Flower shape: Semi-swallow petals with a high core, Flower color: Red, Flower diameter: Large (11-12 cm), Fragrance: Slight, Thorn: Medium, Number of petals: 30, Use: Garden and potted plantings.