- Flower nameThree-leaved coneflower
- Scientific nameRudbeckia triloba
- Aliasオオミツバハンゴンソウ, 三つ葉大反魂草, three-leaved coneflower, browneyed susan, brown-eyed susan
- Place of originNorth America
- Place of floweringGarden
- Flowering seasonJuly, August, September, October, November, December
What is Three-leaved coneflower
Mitsuba Oohan gonso or Three-leaved coneflower , Thin-leaved coneflower、browneyed susan, brown-eyed susan) (scientific name: Rudbeckia triloba) is a natural plant from North America and is a 2 year grass of the Asteraceae family . From summer to winter, a flower consisting of yellow tongue-shaped flowers (flower petals) and a brown tubular flower (a part raised in a conical shape at the center of the flower) makes bloom. Because the leaves at the bottom of the stem were 3 tears, it was named the three leaves big antispam grass.
Common name: Mitsuba Oohan Gonso, Scientific name: Rudbeckia triloba, aka: Thin-leaved coneflower, brownied susan, brown-eyed susan, three-leaved coneflower, Origin: North America, plant height: 1.5 m, flowering season: July to December, flower color: yellow, flower size: 6 to 10 cm.