- Flower nameSetaria viridis
- Scientific nameSetaria faberi herrm.
- Alias秋の犬ころ草, 绿狗尾草, 谷莠子, 狗尾巴草, green foxtail, green bristlegrass, アキノイヌコログサ
- Place of originJapan et others
- Place of floweringFields and footpaths
- Flowering seasonJune, July, August, September, October, November
What is Setaria viridis
Setaria viridis , scientific name:Setaria viridis , is a year wild grass is native to Japan. Me very similar to the genus from summer to fall wooded roadsides or vacant land, also known as setaria viridis, foxtail, and short upright inflorescence and flower ends in autumn, whereas results spike is long tip dangled Sensitive to bloom until autumn and late flowering.
Common name:Setaria viridis, scientific name:Setaria viridis, also known as: origin: Japan Temperate regions around the world, height: 40-100 cm, leaf arrangement: alternate, leaf color: green, leaf length: 20-30 cm, leaf width: 1-2 cm, leaf shape: lanceolate and oblong, Flower Inflorescence: panicles, flowering: June to November, flower colors: green, spike length: 5-10 cm, panicle length (+ bristle length):0.3cm(+1.5cm) , breeding method: wind-pollinated.