- Flower nameSolidaster
- Scientific nameSolidaster luteus
- AliasSolidaster, ソリダスター・ルテウス, Solidaster luteus
- Place of originartificially createdin France
- Place of floweringGarden, Cut flowers, flower arrangement, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonJanuary, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
What is Solidaster
Solidaster or Golden aster (scientific name:Solidaster luteus) is a perennial herb in the family Asteraceae. It has large pyramidal yellow flowers with well-demarcated branches at the top. It is on the market all year round as a cut flower. The genus Solidaster was created with the advent of Solidaster luteus, an artificially created cross between Solidago and Aster ptarmicoides in France. It does not occur naturally and is multiplied by the stock.
Common name: Solidaster, Scientific name: Solidaster luteus, Aka: Yellow Solidaster, Grass height: 60-70 cm, Leaf inflorescence: alternate, Leaf shape: inverted ovate, Leaf margin: entire or integer, Leaf color: green, Inflorescence form: cluster, corymb, corolla form: head flower, flower color: yellow, shipping season: year-round, flowering season: June to September, uses: cut flowers, garden flowers, potted flowers.