- Flower nameTrachelium caeruleum
- Scientific nameTrachelium caeruleum
- Alias夕霧草, スロートワート, Throat wort, Trachelium caeruleum
- Place of originMediterranean coasts of Southern Europe, North Africa, etc
- Place of floweringCut flowers, flower arrangement, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonJune, July, August, September
What is Trachelium caeruleum
Trachelium caeruleum or commonly called as Throat wort (Scientific Name: Trachelium caeruleum) is native to the Mediterranean coasts of Southern Europe, North Africa, etc and is an evergreen perennial plant in the family Campanulaceae. In summer, many large rice grains are gathered to form a 10-15 cm conical inflorescence.
Common name: Trachelium caeruleum , Scientific Name: Trachelium caeruleum, aka: Throat wort, Throat wort, Trachelium, leaf blade: oblong, leaf edge: sawtooth, flower diameter: 0.2-0.3 cm, flower color: purple, pink, white, inflorescence shape: 10-15 cm, flowering period: June-September, use: cut flowers, potted plants.