- Flower nameTulip 'Florosa'
- Scientific nameTulip 'Florosa'
- AliasTulip 'Florosa', フロローサ
- Place of originGarden variety
- Place of floweringGarden, Cut flowers, flower arrangement, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonApril, May
What is Tulip 'Florosa'
Tulip 'Florosa' (scientific name: Tulipa cv. Florosa) is a garden variety of "tulip" in the tulipa genus of the family Liliaceae. The plant is 45-60 cm tall. The flowers are light pink and green at the beginning, and the light pink petals turn bright shocking pink as the blooming progresses. It is a late blooming variety. The corolla is a lily flower with a gradation of pink to white petals and a thick green line in the center of the petals. It was first introduced in 2003.
Product Name: Tulip 'Florosa', Scientific Name: Tulipa cv. Florosa, Herb: 45-60 cm, Flowering: System: Viridiflora, Year of Publication: 2003, Corolla: Lily, Flower Color. Flowering season: Middle (late April to mid-May); uses: bedding, potting, cut flowers.
Please refer to the right for the tulip picture book which collected the tulip variety. Tulip picture book