- Flower nameAeonium frutescens
- Scientific nameAeonium frutescens
- Place of originsubtropical region such as the Canary Islands
- Place of floweringGreenhouse
- Flowering seasonFebruary, March, April, May, June
What is Aeonium frutescens
Aeonium flutensence (scientific name: Aeonium frutescens) is a succulent plant of the family Crassulaceae originating from the subtropical region such as the Canary Islands. Aeonium has many acting varieties. The leaves are rosette shaped. Yellow flowers bloom in spring. The genus name “Aeonium” is “aionion” in Greek. The flower language is “forever”.
Common name: Aeonium flutensence, scientific name: Aeonium frutescens, aka: Aeonium, plant height: 40-80 cm, flowering period: February-June , Flower shape: cylindrical, quaternary.