- Flower nameWhite Snakeroot
- Scientific nameAgeratina altissima
- Alias丸葉藤袴, Ageratina altissima, White Snakeroot, Tall Boneset
- Place of originNorth America
- Place of floweringFields and footpaths
- Flowering seasonSeptember, October
What is White Snakeroot
White Snakeroot or tall boneset (scientific name: Ageratina altissima) is a perennial herb in the genus chrysanthemum, Department of ageratina is naturalized from North America. In the fall, white tubular flowers, 20 as bloom. On poisonous plants in the United States as many as 1,000 people died in milk.
Common name: White Snakeroot, scientific name: Ageratina altissima, synonym: Eupatorium rugosum, also known as: Ageratina altissima, Tall Boneset, origin: North America, the plant height: 30-150 cm, leaf: oval, leaf: serrated with, leaf color: dark green, flowers: flower heads, Corolla: tubular flowers, flowerheads: no flower color: white, breeding: entomophilous, wind-pollinated, fruit: achene. Note: poisonous plants.