- Flower nameSnapdragon 'Parisienne'
- Scientific nameAntirrhium majus cv. parisienne
- Place of origin French cultivar
- Place of floweringGarden, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonMay, June
What is Snapdragon 'Parisienne'
Snapdragon 'Parisienne' (scientific name: Antirrhium majus cv. Parisienne) is a highbred variety bred in France of the cold-tolerant perennial (treated as an annual) "Snapdragon" of the genus Antirrhinum in the family Plantaginaceae. It grows 60 to 100 cm in height and can be used for cutting flowers as well as for creating a three-dimensional garden. The flowers come in two colors: yellow and apricot, yellow, red, red and white, and white and yellow.
Common name: Snapdragon 'Parisienne', scientific name: Antirrhium majus cv. Parisienne, leaf shape: oblong-lanceolate, leaf inflorescence: alternate, margins: entire, Flowering season: May-June, Height: 60-100 cm, Uses: garden plant, cut flower.