- Flower nameWhite Fan Columbine
- Scientific nameAquilegia flabellata form. alba
- Alias白花苧環, Aquilegia flabellata form. alba, アキレギア, Aquilegia, イトクリ, 糸繰, Columbine
- Place of originHorticultural variety
- Place of floweringGarden, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonApril, May, June
What is White Fan Columbine
White Fan Columbine (scientific name: Aquilegia flabellata form. alba) is a cultivar of Fan Columbine (scientific name: Aquilegia flabellata) and has white flowers.
Generic name: White Fan Columbine, Scientific name: Aquilegia flabellata form. alba, Alias: Aquilegia, Itokuri, Columbine, Place of origin: Horticultural variety, Type of life: Cold-tolerant evergreen perennial grass, Height: 20-30 cm, Leaf shape: 2 times 3 budding leaves, Petioliolar petiole: Tooth, Amphoteric flower, Inflorescence: Monocotyledonous inflorescence, Crown: hump-like and talus-shaped (talus extends from the base of the petal), Flowering period: April - June, Flower color: White, Flower diameter: 2-3 cm, Fruit type: Aggregate saccule, Remarks: Insect vectors, Toxic to all plants.