- Flower nameArgyranthemum frutescens 'Cutie mise'
- Scientific nameArgyranthemum frutescens 'cutie mise'
- AliasMarguerite 'Cutie mise', Marguerite, マーガレット, Argyranthemum frutescens
- Place of originCanary Islands , cultivars
- Place of floweringGarden, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonJanuary, February, March, April, May, June, September, October, November
- Language of flowersHidden love
What is Argyranthemum frutescens 'Cutie mise'
Argyranthemum frutescens 'Cutie mise', commonly called as Marguerite 'Cutie mise' (Scientific name: Argyranthemum frutescens 'Cutie mise') is one of the gardening species of semi-cold-resistant perennial "Marguerite" of the family Asteraceae. Izu Agricultural Research Center in Shizuoka prefecture cross breed and made it. It is a dwarf variety, suitable for pots and flower beds. The flowers are peach-colored semi-double-fold bloom. It continues to bloom for a long period from late September until the following June.
Common name: Marguerite 'Cutie mise', Scientific name: Argyranthemum frutescens 'Cutie mise'), Origin: Izu Agricultural Research Center in Shizuoka prefecture and Margaret of the original species is Canary Islands, Living type: semi-cold-resistant perennial plant, plant length: 30-40 cm, leaf shape: feathers: feathers Flowering period: From September to June of the following year, flowering period: September to the following year, Flowering period: Separated leaves, leaf margin: all edges, leaves: alternate, inflorescence: single apical inflorescence, corolla: head flower, floret: Flower color: peach, flower stalk: long, flower size: 3 to 3.5 cm, fruit type: lean meat.