- Flower nameElatior Begonia
- Scientific nameBegonia hiemalis hybrids
- Aliasリーガースベゴニア, Elatior begonia, Riegers begonia, Winter flowerong begonia, ベゴニア・ヒエマリス
- Place of originSouth America
- Place of floweringGreenhouse, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonJanuary, February, March, April, May, June, September, October, November, December
- Language of flowersKind
What is Elatior Begonia
Elatiol begonia (scientific name: Begonia hiemalis hybrids) is native to South America and is non-cold-resistant perennial (bulb) of the family Begoniaceae. It is a hybrid variety of Begonia and Begonia Socotrana. The flower is bigger and colorful and luxurious than Senpa Florence. Another name, also called Riegers begonia, was attached from the name of the German farm that bred this flower. It is abundant in flower color, and it is going out all year round with potted plants. Flower language regardless of varieties in Begonia in general, white flowers are "kind", red is "fair". Era thiol seems to be "noble".
Common name: Elatior Begonia, Scientific name: Begonia hiemalis hybrids, aka: Riegers begonia, Winter flowerong begonia, Place of Origin: South America, Plant Length: 30 to 40 cm, Leaf: Asymmetric, Leaf order: Alternate, Leaf shape: Egg shaped or Cardiac shape, Number of dwelling plants: 2, Different sex, Different flower, Amphoteric flower, Inflorescence diameter Flower color: red · orange · yellow · white · peach · covered ring, flower color: flower color: flower color: How flowers bloom: single and double flowers, male flower Number of petals: 4, number of female flower petals: 5, fruits: with 3 wings.