- Flower nameRed powderpuff
- Scientific nameCalliandra haematocephala
- Aliasオオベニゴウカン, Calliandra, Red Powederpuff, カリアンドラ・ハエマトケファラ, Calliandra haematocephala, 紅合歓花, 大紅合歓, レッド・パウダーパフ
- Place of originBolivia, Peru, Brazil
- Place of floweringGreenhouse, Subtropical region
- Flowering seasonJanuary, February, March, April, May, December
- Language of flowersOde to joy
What is Red powderpuff
Red Powder Puff (Scientific name: Calliandra haematocephala) is a tropical evergreen shrub of the family Fabaceae that makes hemispherical flowers like red cosmetic puffs bloom. What looks like a flower is an aggregate of stamen. In the same department, the tree height is higher than Kari Andor · eriophylla (Calliandra eriophylla) also called hinemu (scallet agreement). It is similar to 'Ohi'a Lehua. There is also （White Powederpuff(学名：Calliandra haematocephala Hassk,'Alba'） which makes white flowers, and Emalginata (Calliandra emarginata) which made an elliptical leaf of Mexico originating in red flowers.
Common name: Red Powder puff, Scientific name: Calliandra haematocephala, aka: Ohbenigokan, Calliandra Haematocephala, Origin: Bolivia, Peru, Brazil, Tree Height: 3 to 5 m, Leaves: Alternative, Alternate, Seedling, Seedling, Leaf shape: 2 times Feathery compound leaf, small leaf height: 1.5 cm, leaf shape: oblong and pointed, flower color: red, flowering period: December to May, inflorescence shape: dome shape ~ spherical head flower shape, flower diameter : 8 to 10 cm, fruit: pods.