- Flower nameCamellia Goshikikara-Nishiki
- Scientific nameCamellia japonica cv. goshikikara-nishiki
- Aliasゴシキカラニシキ, goshikikara-nishiki, 五色唐錦, 椿, ツバキ, Camellia
- Place of originJapan
- Place of floweringGarden, Botanical Gardens, Park, Horticultural species
- Flowering seasonFebruary, March, April
What is Camellia Goshikikara-Nishiki
Pale pink with pink , white, crimson, white ornamental border, double-petal,large size(flower diameter: 10-12cm), lotus blooming, pipe stamen, height of the tree: 2-4m, anthesis: From February to April.