- Flower nameCamellia Murui-shibori
- Scientific nameCamellia japonica cv. murui-shibori
- Alias無類絞, Murui-shibori, ツバキ, 椿
- Place of originJapan
- Place of floweringGarden, Botanical Gardens, Park, Horticultural species, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonFebruary, March, April
What is Camellia Murui-shibori
Camellia Murui-shibori, scientific name:Camellia japonica cv.Murui-shibori, is a variety of the Edo period and the crown color is from white to pale pink with red aperture,middle to large flower. The leaves are strongly curves.
Common name: Camellia Murui-shibori, scientific name:Camellia japonica cv.Murui-shibori, white to pale pink in red vertical aperture, blooming in double, medium to large size (flower diameter: 7 - 12cm), tube agglutination, anthesis: from February to April , leaves is slouches in the oval.