- Flower nameCamellia “Kiboden
- Scientific nameCamellia japonica 'Kihoden'
- AliasCamellia japonica, 貴宝殿, Kihoden
- Place of originJapan
- Place of floweringGarden, Botanical Gardens, Park
- Flowering seasonFebruary, March, April, May
What is Camellia “Kiboden
Camellia “Kiboden", (scientific name: Camellia japonica 'Kiboden') is a horticultural variety of Camellia japonica. It is a white, double, round-petaled, large-flowered camellia. It was bred in the 1970s from a tree growing wild in Hatogaya, Saitama Prefecture.
Common name: Kihoden, scientific name: Camellia japonica cv. Kihoden, flower color: white, bloom style: double, diameter: large, blooming season: February to May.
Exhibit: Photo of Camellia Garden "The Charm of White Camellia"