- Flower nameCamellia 'Fragrant Pink'
- Scientific nameCamellia rusticana x c.lutchuensis
- AliasCamellia hybrid 'Fragrant Pink', フラグラント・ピンク, 椿
- Place of originUnited States
- Place of floweringBotanical Gardens
- Flowering seasonJanuary, February, March, October, November, December
What is Camellia 'Fragrant Pink'
Camellia 'Fragrant Pink''(scientific name: Camellia rusticana x C. lutchuensis) is an evergreen shrub of the family Theaceae, native to the United States. It is a hybrid of Rusticana (Camellia rusticana) and Luciensis (Camellia lutchuensis). The leaves are glossy light green and have deep serrations on the edges of the leaves. From autumn to winter, dark pink flowers bloom. Similar to flowers Osmanthus aurantiacus There is a fragrance.
Common name:Camellia 'Fragrant Pink', scientific name: Camellia rusticana x C. lutchuensis, Place of Origin: USA, tree height: 180-240 cm, tree width: 120-180 cm, flower color: dark pink, flower bloom: Yae, peony Blooming, flower size: small ring, flower diameter: 3-6 cm, flowering period: October-March, fragrance: fragrance similar to Osmanthus aurantiacus , stamen color: vermilion yellow.