- Flower nameTulip 'Little Princess'
- Scientific nameTulipa cv. Little Princess
- AliasLittle Princess, 原種系チューリップ, リトルプリンセス, チューリップ
- Place of origin Kazakhstan and other parts of Central Asia
- Place of floweringGarden, Botanical Gardens, Park, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonMarch, April
What is Tulip 'Little Princess'
The native tulip 'Little Princess' (Tulipa Little Princess, scientific name: Tulipa cv. Little Princess) iis native to Kazakhstan and other parts of Central Asia and is one of the original species of tulip, a bulb plant in the tulip genus of the lily family. Kazakhstan is home to more than 30 species of tulips, which grew wild in desert areas and mountain foothills and subsequently spread throughout the world. The Little Princess produces single, bright orange flowers in spring.
Common name: Tulipa Little Princess, scientific name: Tulipa cv. Little Princess, lorigin: Central Asia, including Kazakhstan, life form: bulb Plant lineage: Medicinal (M), Height: short-stemmed (5-20 cm), Flower diameter: 5 cm, Flowering time: early (early March to mid-April), Flower color: orange.
Please refer to the right for the tulip picture book which collected the tulip variety. Tulip picture book