- Flower nameRose 'Frankly Scarlet'
- Scientific nameRoza cv. frankly scarlet
- AliasR.`Jacrepin', 薔薇, Frankly Scarlet
- Place of originGarden variety
- Place of floweringGarden, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonMarch, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November
What is Rose 'Frankly Scarlet'
Rose 'Frankly Scarlet' (scientific name: Roza cv. Frankly Scarlet) is a Floribunda (F) rose with early blooming, four seasons blooming, medium-ring, scarlet red, and half-sword valve high-core blooming. It was bred in 2008 from Zary, K. of the United States.
Common name: Rose 'Frankly Scarlet', Scientific name: Roza cv. Frankly Scarlet, Mana, R.`Jacrepin ', life style: Shrub, Tree height: 100 cm, Leaf color: Green, Flower color: Red, Flowering period : Four seasons bloom, flower blooms: half-sword petal bloom, flower diameter: 10 cm, number of petals: sheets, fragrance: strong.