- Flower namePaphiopedilum maripoense
- Scientific namePaphiopedilum malipoense
- AliasPaphiopedilum malipoense, マリポエンセ, Lady's slipper, パフィオペディラム
- Place of originChina's Yunnan Highlands
- Place of floweringGreenhouse
- Flowering seasonJanuary, February, March, April, May, October, November, December
- Language of flowersElegant demeanor
What is Paphiopedilum maripoense
Paphiopedilum maripoense (Paphiopedilum malipoense) is a breed of Evergreen perennial orchids of the Paphiopedilum family native to China's Yunnan Highlands. Swollen lip (bag) is humorous, looks like my uncle's face. Pale yellow color, petal into deep purple mesh texture and fragrant flower blooms. The species epithet comes from Malipo (hemp chestnut-Po) in the place of origin. Felt flower is similar to Rebun Orchid (Rebun Atsushi piling grass).
Common name: Paphiopedilum maripoense, Scientific name:Paphiopedilum malipoense (x sib) , Other name: maripoense, pafiopedira, Lady slippers (Lady's slipper) , Origin: Highlands of Yunnan province, China, living type: Evergreen perennial half-epiphytic orchids, height: 20-40 cm, leaf: oblong, leaf arrangement: 3 ~ In vertical oval-shaped pointed deep purple variegated, Corolla: or chid, dorsal sepals (on the sepals): which five blooms, leaf color: green, left-right asymmetric flowers, flowers: racemes, flower color: pale yellow with pale yellow-green sepals below the throttle closed (LIP): pale yellow-green big bag and side petals: left and right in a symmetrical, oval-shaped pale yellow-green in reddish-purple grid lines, pistil: spoon-shaped flowering: October-next year may, flower diameter: 6 ~ 12 cm.