- Flower namePassiflora piresii
- Scientific namePassiflora cv. piresii
- AliasPassiflora piresii, Passion Flower piresii, パッシフローラ, トケイソウ
- Place of originBrazil
- Place of floweringGreenhouse
- Flowering seasonJanuary, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Language of flowersFaith
What is Passiflora piresii
Passiflora piresii (scientific name: Passiflora cv. Piresii）is a half hardy evergreen vine and shrub of the family Passifloraceae native to Brazil. Passiflora piresii (P. piresii) is a horticultural variety of Passiflora, a cross between Passiflora quadrifaria and Passiflora vitifolia. It has large, red flowers.
Common name: Passiflora piresii, scientific name: Passiflora cv. Piresii (Passiflora × piresii), aka: Passion Flower piresii, , Origin: Brazil, Leaf shape: ovate to elliptic; leaf margin: serrate; flower diameter: 10-13 cm; flower color: red; flowering season: perennial.