- Flower nameCampanula
- Scientific nameCampanula medium
- Aliasフウリンソウ, 風鈴草, ベルフラワー, Bell-flower, カンパヌラ・メディウム, Campanula medium
- Place of originsouthern Europe
- Place of floweringGarden, Cut flowers, flower arrangement, Botanical Gardens, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonApril, May, June, July
- Language of flowersThanks, sincere love
What is Campanula
Campanula (Campanula medium: Scientific name: Campanula medium) is native to southern Europe and is a hardy, biennial herb of the family Campanulaceae. From early summer to midsummer, many bell-shaped large flowers bloom on the upright stem. Among the garden varieties of Campanula, there are Campanula 'Champion pink', scientific name: Campanula medium cv. Champion pink. 'Champion pink' is a seasoning flower that blooms pink flowers and is well-branched and used for cut flowers.
Common name: Campanula, Scientific name: Campanula medium, aka: Bell flower, Origin: Southern Europe, Flowering time: April to July, Flower color: Blue, peach, purple, white, flower diameter: 2 to 6 cm, plant height: 60 to 100 cm.