- Flower nameCampanula 'Suzuhime'
- Scientific nameCampanula rapunculus cv. suzuhime
- AliasCampanula rapunculus, Suzuhime, カンパニュラ, Campanula
- Place of originone-way cultivated variety
- Place of floweringGarden, Cut flowers, flower arrangement, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonApril, May, June, July
- Language of flowersThanks, sincere love
What is Campanula 'Suzuhime'
Campanula 'Suzu-hime' (Scientific name: Campanula rapunculus cv. Suzuhime) is a one-way hybrid of the cold-resistant annual herb 'Campanula rapunculus (Scientific name: Campanula rapunculus)'.
The grass is tall and the grass is hairless. Stretch the inflorescences and put a lot of small purple flowers. A variety of cut flowers and pots.