- Flower nameIndonesian cinnamon
- Scientific nameCinnamomum burmannii
- AliasIndonesian cinnamon, Padang cassia, Batavia cassia
- Place of originIndonesia, Southeast Asia or Malaysia
- Place of floweringGreenhouse
- Flowering seasonMay, June
What is Indonesian cinnamon
Indonesian cinnamon, scientific name: Cinnamomum burmannii, is native to Indonesia, Southeast Asia or Malaysia and is half-hardy evergreen tree of the Lauraceae cinnamomum Department.Young leaves are red.
Common name: Indonesian cinnamon, scientific name:Cinnamomum burmannii, also known as: Indonesian cinnamon, Padang cassia, Batavia cassia, origin: Southeast Asia, Malaysia to Indonesia, Habitat: tropical, living type: tropical evergreen trees, height: leaf 10-15 m, stands out 3 veins in leaf quality: cortex,: oval, Phyllotaxis: alternate, flowers form: panicles, flower color: yellow, flower diameter: 1 cm, number of stamens, 9, blooming: May-June, berries: berries, uses: bark's cinnamon ingredients.