- Flower nameClematis 'matsuridaiko'
- Scientific nameClematis cv. matsuridaiko
- Place of origin Horticultural variety
- Place of floweringHorticultural species, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonMay, June, July, August, September, October
- Language of flowersNoble-minded
What is Clematis 'matsuridaiko'
Clematis 'matsuridaiko' (scientific name: Clematis cv. matsuridaiko) is a horticultural variety of clematis, a cold-resistant deciduous perennial plant that belongs to the family Ranunculaceae. This is an early-flowering, large-flowered variety of the Patens double family.
Colour: pale wisteria to blue-violet.
Flowering season: May to October.
Common name: Clematis 'matsuridaiko' , Scientific name: Clematis cv. matsuridaiko, Origin: Horticultural variety, Vine length: 150-220 cm, leaf shape: 3 emergence double leaf, 2 times 3 emergence double leaf, wrap around other things with petiole, leaf edge: leaflet is completely related, leaf order: antibiotic, inflorescence: single life , Flower diameter: 12-18 cm, flowering period: blooming in all seasons from late April, flower color (actually dark blue): purple, Flowering period: May to October, flowering direction: top, flowers Shape: Bell, Note: Toxic to foliage.