- Flower nameCurcuma lubesken
- Scientific nameCurcuma rubescens
- Aliasルビー･ジンジャー, Curcuma rubescens, クルクマ
- Place of originSoutheast Asia, such as India, and Australia
- Place of floweringBotanical Gardens, Overseas, Subtropical region
- Flowering seasonJuly, August
What is Curcuma lubesken
Curcuma rubescens (Curcuma rubescens) is a perennial plant in the family, native to Southeast Asia, such as India, and Australia.
The stems are reddish purple in color. Small yellow flowers bloom between the pale pink bracts that rise in summer.
Common name: Curcuma rubescens, scientific name. Curcuma rubescens, also known as Ruby Ginger,Origin: Southeast Asia, such as India, and Australia、life style: perennial plant (bulbous plant), grass height: 200 cm, leaf main vein colour: red, flowering time: summer, flower colour: pale pink (actually these are bracts, the real flowers are small and yellow except in the bracts).