- Flower nameDelphinium lark spur
- Scientific nameDelphinium × cultorum
- Aliasヒエンソウ, Delphinium lark spur, Delphinium, パシフィックジャイアント, 飛燕草, pacific giant
- Place of originEurope and North America
- Place of floweringGarden, Botanical Gardens, Low mountains, Park
- Flowering seasonApril, May, June, July, August, September
- Language of flowersChing Ming
What is Delphinium lark spur
Delphinium lark spur (scientific name: Delphinium × cultoru) is native to Europe and North America, and is a hardy rooted grass of the Ranunculaceae family. It grows naturally in wetlands of the plateau. The flower name Delphinium is based on the fact that the shape of the bud resembles dolphins. Delphinium is roughly divided into Pacific Giant and Non Pacific Giant. The flower language is "pure and bright".
+ Double-petaled flowers stretched from stem tips of a magnificent, colorful flowers, the Pacific giant Pacific giant Engineering (elatum) gorgeous, tall without branching.
+ Non-Pacific giant system of Delphinium little single-petalled and are spray Belladonna series, grandifloram series, sinensis series, Lark Super series.
General name: Delphinium lark spur, scientific name:Delphinium× cultorum , aka: Delphinium , Origin: Europe and North America, Environment: plateau's wetlands, Living type: perennial (Japan is dealing with one grass), height: 80-150 cm, asymmetric flower,inflorescence length: 20-150 cm, flowering time: from April to September , flower colors: blue, white, peach, yellow, To flower: single,double-petals.