- Flower nameDendrobium ejirii ‘Suwada’
- Scientific nameDendrobium ejirii ‘suwada’
- AliasDendrobium, ejirii ‘Suwada’, デンドロビューム, デンドロビウム
- Place of originSouth Vietnam
- Place of floweringGreenhouse, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonJanuary, February, March, April, May, November, December
What is Dendrobium ejirii ‘Suwada’
Dendrobium ejirii ‘Suwada’ (scientific name: Dendrobium ejirii ‘Suwada’) is an evergreen perennial plant belonging to the family Orchidaceae from South Vietnam. This is the nobile species of the genus Dendrobium.
It circulates as a potted plant, with a plant height of 20 to 80 cm, and a large bulb that stands upright. The flower diameter is 3-8cm, the flower core (center of flower) is orange and the flower color is yellow. The leaves are not as long and short as Cymbidium (scientific name: Cymbidium sp.) It is a round oval and thick.
Common name: Dendrobium ediri 'Suwada', scientific name: Dendrobium ejirii 'Suwada', origin: southern Vietnam, plant length: 20-80cm, flower diameter: 3 - 8 cm, flower color: yellow, flower period: December to May.