- Flower nameDendrochilum cobbianum
- Scientific nameDendrochilum cobbianum
- Aliasデンドロキルム, Dendrochilum, ライスオーキッド, Dendrochilum cobbianum
- Place of originSoutheast Asia and the Philippines
- Place of floweringGreenhouse
- Flowering seasonJanuary, February, March, April, May, October, November, December
- Language of flowersNoble
What is Dendrochilum cobbianum
Dendrochilum cobbianum (scientific name: Dendrochilum cobbianum) is indigenous to the Philippines small epiphytic orchids of the family Orchidaceae from excised shoots from the left two columns with plenty of pale yellow flowers. Aromatic, long pendulous inflorescence looks like a tail.
Common name: dendrogram kobianam, Scientific name: Dendrochilum cobbianum , Other name: dendrokilm, origin: Philippines and other Southeast Asian, living type: Evergreen perennial, epiphytic orchids, height: 20 to 60 cm, flowering: October-next year may, flower color: white, pale yellow, yellow, flower diameter:0.8～1.8 cm.