- Flower nameDianthus barbaltus
- Scientific nameDianthus barbaltus "hana-hana"
- Aliasナデシコ, 花はな, 矮性撫子
- Place of origingardening variety (Eurasia)
- Place of floweringGarden, Botanical Gardens, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonMarch, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November
- Language of flowersBrave
What is Dianthus barbaltus
Nadeshiko 'Hana hana' (Scientific name: Dianthus barbaltus "Hana-hana") is a super-fertile, seasonal flowering gardening variety of Dianthus barbatus (Bijonadeshiko, scientific name: Dianthus barbaltus) which is an Eurasian continent native, and is a cold-resistant perennial plant of the family Caryophyllaceae. The plant height is only about 10 cm, but the flowers are large and rich in flower color. Flowers bloom from early spring to late fall.
Common name: Nadeshiko 'Hana hana', Scientific name: Dianthus barbaltus "Hana-hana", Origin: Horticulture variety (Europe), plant height: 5 to 10 cm, flower color: white, red, red and dark, peach, orange, purple, black, compound wheel, flower diameter: 2 to 3 cm, flowering period: March to November, use: garden Planting, potting, containers.