- Flower nameOsteospermum Cape Daisy
- Scientific nameDimorphotheca ecklonis cv. nasinga
- AliasOsteospermum 'Nasinga', オステオスペルマム エクロニクス, Osteospermum Cape Daisy, Osteospermum, African daisy
- Place of originThe Cape region South Africa
- Place of floweringGarden, Botanical Gardens, Park
- Flowering seasonFebruary, March, April
What is Osteospermum Cape Daisy
Osteospermum 'Nasinga', Scientific name: Dimorphotheca ecklonis cv. Nasinga ,is a perennial of the genus Osteoporumum of the Asteraceae family native to South Africa's Cape region. It is a spoon bloom (windmill bloom) gardening variety of Osteospermum ecklonis. In the spoon blooming is the flower shape where the central part of each petal becomes a tubular valve and the tip part spreads like a spoon. It is a novel flower that makes you feel the flower of the near future.
Common name: Osteospermum 'Nasinga', Scientific name: Dimorphotheca ecklonis cv. Nashinga , Synonym : Osteospermum ecklonis cv. Nashinga, also known as Osteospermum Cape Daisy, Category name: Plantae kingdom Angiosperms, Order Asterales, family Asteraceae, genus Dimorphotheca, species D. Econonics, species D. Econonics cv. Nashinga, Origin: South Africa Cape Region, plant height 30 cm, flower size 5 cm, flower color: purple · pink · light yellow · white, flowering period: February to April.