- Flower nameEchinacea purpurea
- Scientific nameEchinacea purpurea
- AliasEchinacea, Echinacea purpurea, ムラサキバレンギク, エキナセア, パープル・コーンフラワー, エキナケア・プルプレア
- Place of originEastern North America
- Place of floweringGarden, Cut flowers, flower arrangement, Botanical Gardens, Park, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonJuly, August, September, October
- Language of flowersKindness.
What is Echinacea purpurea
Echinacea purpurea is a cold-resistant perennial plant of the Asteraceae department , Echinacea genus native toEastern North America. It was named by the shape of a central pipe-formed flower. It blooms so that purple and white, yellow petals (ligulate flower) surround a pipe-formed flower (tubular flower) which a center of a flower made a sphere of the chestnut brown in autumn from summer and the outskirts. It can be enjoyed a unique center of a flower in flower arrangement after a flower. It is said that it is effective in making immunity a root and, other than cut flowers and flower arrangement, a flower bed flower, is used for a health food and a therapeutic drug, herb tea. It is called by the color of the ligulate flower and calls a purple kind Echinacea purpurea. In the case of white, it is called Echinacea Aruba, also yellow flower is Echinacea paradox. Flowers are similar to Rudbeckia. Flower language "gentleness" and "heal your pain." It depends on what old Westerners used as folk remedies.
Common name: Echinacea purpurea、Scientific name:Echinacea purpurea、also known as: Echinacea, Purple Coneflower、origin: North Eastern、Plant : 50-100 cm height, rayed flower color: purple, tubular flowers: red tea, flowering period: July to October The flower size: 7-10 cm.