- Flower nameEryngium Orion
- Scientific nameEryngium
- Aliasエリンギウム, Eryngium, マツカサアザミ, ヒゴタイサイコ, エリンジウム
- Place of originEurope, North and South America
- Place of floweringCut flowers, flower arrangement
- Flowering seasonJanuary, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, December
What is Eryngium Orion
Eryngium or Flat sea holly(Eryngium ) is a native of Europe, North and South America, and is a lodging plant in the genus Eryngium of the family Apiaceae. It is difficult to grow in Japan over the summer because it is susceptible to high temperatures and humidity. Flowers are produced in a spherical head-like inflorescence of small blue flowers surrounded by spiny bracts. Eryngium Orion Questar is a registered product.
Common name: Eryngium , scientific name: Eryngium, also known as Flat sea holly, Origin: Europe, North and South America, Production areas. Flowering season: January-December, Flowering season: January-December, Flowering type: perennial, Height: 60-70 cm, Leaf shape: ovate, Leaf length: 30-40 cm, Leaf color: green to red, Leaf margin: toothed, Inflorescence: alternate, Inflorescence form: capitate, Petal number: 5, Flower color: blue, Flower diameter: 10 cm, Flowering season: January-December, Uses: potted plants, flower beds, parks and gardens, containers, cut flowers, bouquets Bouquets, dried flowers.