- Flower nameEustoma grandiflorum
- Scientific nameEustoma grandiflorum
- Aliasユーストマ, 土耳古桔梗, Eustoma, ユーストマ・グランディフロラム, リシアンサス, プレイリー・ゲンティアン, Lisianthus, Prairie gentian, Texas Bluebell, Tulip Gentian, トルコキキョウ
- Place of originNorth America, North of Mexico
- Place of floweringGarden, Cut flowers, flower arrangement, Greenhouse, Botanical Gardens, Park, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonMay, June, July, August, September
- Language of flowers"Beautiful beauty", purple "hope"
What is Eustoma grandiflorum
Texas Bluebell, Tulip Gentian, scientific name:Eustoma grandiflorum , is an annual non-cold-resistant grass of the department Gentianaceae, of Eustoma genus native to North America and Northern Mexico. Spring and summer often branched, and bell-shaped flowers that bloom. High temperature and the low temperature and will not grow until the Rosetta leaf temperature. Friendly flowers in single and Yaeyama. Flowers bring good so rich in anthocyanins, potted flower arrangements, bouquets, small ones. Exemplifies the breeding company has improved a lot. Garden variety, Prairie white pure white color of Prairie rose F1 snow daily, and violet color "Purple Prairie", "rendezvous purple in the light purple color, bright red color, pink color 1 'Prairie pink' and 'F1 mellow pink", "F1 parent pink", "Tokyo Princess" of the Prairie by color pink picotee F1 mellow yellow plated rendezvous pink light pink color, white with purple tips of petals Prairie two-tone purple and yellow, pale yellow F1 paleo yellow, white to pink, white with red tips plated In a white tip and violet picotee 'Kyo Bell", available on the market are.
Common name: Eustoma grandiflorum, scientific name:Eustoma grandiflorum, also known as: Eustoma, Lisianthus, Prairie gentian,Texas Bluebell, Tulip Gentian, origin: North America, Northern Mexico, living type: non-cold-resistant year grass, plant height: 30-80 cm, flowering: May-September, flower diameter: 5-8 cm, Flower: purple, peach, white, lilac, green, pale yellow and rose Bell.