- Flower nameEustoma 'Ma chérie pink'
- Scientific nameEustoma grandiflorum 'ma chérie pink'
- Aliasユーストマ, トルコキキョウ, マシェリピンク, Eustoma, Eustoma grandiflorum 'ma chérie pink', Lisianthus
- Place of originNorth America to North of Mexico
- Place of floweringCut flowers, flower arrangement, Botanical Gardens, Horticultural species, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonMay, June, July, August, September
What is Eustoma 'Ma chérie pink'
Eustoma 'Ma chérie pink'(Scientific name: Eustoma grandiflorum 'ma chérie pink') is a gardening variety of the family Gentianaceae. Eustoma is called Lisianthus, Prairie gentian', Texas Bluebell, Tulip Gentian. 'Ma chérie' is French and it is used when a man says his wife or lover as "my beloved person". Ans when a woman calls a partner (husband or lover), say 'mon chérie'.
Common name: Eustoma 'Ma chérie pink', Scientific name: Eustoma grandiflorum 'Ma chérie pink', petal: rounded, flower color: light Pink color, Origin: Japanese gardening variety, Yu-Suma is the rare species in North America and northern Mexico, life type: non-cold resistance annual grass, plant height: 30 to 80 cm, flowering period: May to September, flower diameter: 5 to 8 cm, flower color: light peach, flower shape: bell type.