- Flower nameFittonia albivenis 'Compacta'
- Scientific nameFittonia verschaffeltii var. argyroneura 'compacta'
- Alias小形白網目草, フィットニア, Fittonia albivenis 'Compacta'
- Place of originHorticultural varieties, such as Peru or Colombia South America Amazon River basin
- Place of floweringGreenhouse
- Flowering season
What is Fittonia albivenis 'Compacta'
Fittonia albivenis is a creeping evergreen perennial herb of Acanthaceae Department fittonia genus native to South American Amazon basin, such as Peru and Colombia will plant about 15 cm.
Fittonia albivenis 'Compacta' is on horticultural varieties of dwarf species of Fittonia beautiful contains the veins of silver-white on green ground leaf color. Spread out into the carpet so primarily used as houseplants, potted plants and ground cover. Does not stand out, in rectangular columnar spikes bloom pale yellow small flowers. Name is a tribute to United Kingdom biologist Fitton said.
Common name: Fittonia albivenis 'Compacta',
scientific name:Fittonia albivenis 'Compacta'
origin: Peru, Colombia, South America Amazon River basin, environment: rainforest, Habitat: horticultural varieties, life-forms: creeping Evergreen perennial herb, height: 10 cm, leaf: oblong, Leaf color: green to silvery white veins and leaf length: 3-4 cm, flower color: pale yellow, flower shape: square of columnar spikes, flower diameter: uses: ornamental plants, potted plants, ground cover,