- Flower nameChishima fuuro
- Scientific nameGeranium erianthum
- Alias千島風露, Geranium
- Place of originRebun Island
- Place of floweringFields and footpaths, Low mountains, Sub-alpine
- Flowering seasonJune, July, August
What is Chishima fuuro
Chishima fuuro(scientific name:Geranium erianthum) is native to Rebun Island is a perennial herb of Alpine rocks and grassland in the family geraniaceae geranium genus Chishi Makhoul species native to. Give the number wheel lilac 5 flower cymes extends from the tip of the stem in early summer.The palmate leaves are 5-7 the deep cleft.
Common name: Chishimafuuro ,Scientific name:geranim erianthm ,origin: Rebun Island ,plant: 20-50 cm, flower, purple, flowering period: June-August, each flower head: 2 ~ 3 cm fruit diameter: 3 cm.