- Flower nameGeranium yezoense
- Scientific nameGeranium yezoense
- Alias蝦夷風露, Geranium yezoense, Ezo furo
- Place of originRebun Island
- Place of floweringFields and footpaths, Seashore, Hokkaido
- Flowering seasonJuly, August
What is Geranium yezoense
Geranium yezoense or Ezo Furo (scientific name: Geranium yezoense) is a perennial species of family Geraniaceae that is native to Japan and native to the coast and fields. In the early summer, attach light wheels of light purplish red flowers to inflorescences stretched from the tip of the flower stalk. Leaves are palm-shaped and further rupture. The sepals have a lot of open hair.
Generic name: Geranium yezoense, Scientific name: Geranium yezoense, Place of Origin: Japan, distribution Distribution: Hokkaido and Honshu Central northeast, plant height: Leaf shape: further deep fissure in palm shape, flower color: pink or purple, flowering period: July to August, flower diameter: 2.5 to 3 cm.