- Flower nameGilia capitata
- Scientific nameGilia capitata
- AliasFineflower Gilia, Gilia, タマザキヒメハナシノブ, blue-thimble-flower, blue field gilia, アメリカハナシノブ
- Place of originEnvironment California and Southern Nevada in North America
- Place of floweringGarden, Cut flowers, flower arrangement, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonApril, May, June, July
What is Gilia capitata
Gilia capitata is native to North America is grass annual plant in the family Polemoniaceae.
At the tip of the stalk to spring upright blue-purple spherical flowers bloom.
General name: Gilia capitata, scientific name:Gilia leptantha,
origin: California and Southern Nevada, North America, environment: mountains and arid land,
plant height: 50-70 m, stem: upright, life-year grass, leaf: pine needle-shaped leaf arrangement: whorled,
inflorescence size: 3-4 cm, flower color: violet, petal number five, flowering time: April - July,
uses: cut flowers, potted plant.