- Flower nameGnaphalium affine
- Scientific nameGnaphalium affine
- Alias母子草, ゴギョウ, オギョウ, 御形, Gnaphalium affine
- Place of originMediterranean coast
- Place of floweringFields and footpaths
- Flowering seasonApril, May, June
What is Gnaphalium affine
Gnaphalium affine (scientific name:Gnaphalium affine) is a perennial Asteraceae of gnaphalium affine genus of grasses. Leaf has a rosette of basal leaves like dandelion. Spring-in Woods and fields during the rainy season, the stretch capitate inflorescence stalk away, small yellow tubular flowers give more than one. This species does not have a rayed flower (flower tongue) form the flower heads, cylindrical flower (floret).Formerly known as one of the Gogol (single) and Spring said.
Generic name: gnaphalium affine , scientific name:Gnaphalium affine, also known as: Gogol, Ogou (the single), plant height: 10 to 30 cm, flower color: yellow, Flowering period: April to June.