- Flower nameGrewia occidentalis
- Scientific nameGrewia occidentalis
- Alias睡蓮木, Grewia occidentalis, グルーイア, Grewia, crossberry, four-corner
- Place of originSouth Africa
- Place of floweringRiver, pond
- Flowering seasonMay, June, July, August, September, October
What is Grewia occidentalis
Grewia occidentalis or crossberry(scientific name: Grewia occidentalis) is a non-cold-tolerant evergreen vine shrub in the family Malvaceae, native to South Africa.
Flowers similar to water lily（scientific name: Nymphaea Hybrids） bloom. Together, the five petals and the five petals resembling petals look like 10 petals.
Generic name: Grewia occidentalis, Scientific name: Grewia occidentalis, aka: crossberry, Origin: South Africa, flowering Season: year-round (mainly from May to October), tree height: 1 to 3 m, flower diameter: 3 to 4 cm, flower color: pink to purple / yellow.