- Flower nameHemerocallis fulva
- Scientific nameHemerocallis fulva var. longituba
- Alias野萱草, Orange Daylily, カンゾウ, ベニカンゾウ, Hemerocallis, ヘメロカリス, ワスレグサ, 忘れ草
- Place of originChina, Korea, Japan
- Place of floweringFields and footpaths, Garden
- Flowering seasonJuly, August
What is Hemerocallis fulva
Orange Daylily, scientific name:Hemerocallis fulva , is native to Japan, China, the Korean peninsula, and is a perennial grass of the department Hemerocallidaceae , of Hemerocallis genus. Summer, Japan national field in damp places, to scape of the orange flowers bloom. Blooming flowers, as well as other daylily flower day, morning and evening close. At the bottom is tube-shaped flowers, tip 6 petals cover the open flat, divided into fragments. Flower gray and reddish is taking what is known as the Rred Daylily. Leaves turn narrow arches. Become edible flowers, young leaves and buds, herbal gold needle vegetables that will be the whole plant and Bud excrements.
General name: Orange Daylily , scientific name: Hemerocallis fulva, Place of origin: China, Korea, Japan, distribution: Japan nationwide, Habitat: wild wet, height: 70-90 cm, leaf shape, slender, flowering: July-August, flower diameter: 7 cm, pedicel length: 3-4 cm, petals: 6 images, flower color: Orange, uses: ornamental, herbal.