- Flower nameGynura aurantiaca
- Scientific nameGynura aourantiaca
- Alias purple velvet plant, velvet plant, ギヌラ オーランティアカ, 天鵞絨三七, ギヌラ アウランティカ
- Place of originSouth-East Asia
- Place of floweringPotted flower, Ornamental plants
- Flowering seasonApril, May, June, July, August, September
What is Gynura aurantiaca
Purple velvet plant, scientific name:Gynura aourantiaca , is a horticultural varieties of Gynura which is a perennial of the department Asteraceae of Gynura genus native to Southeast Asia. Leaves, stems and bracts covered with soft hair purple with dark green. One plant to 1-with five heads. You may be cropped because it flowers from spring to autumn-flowering is in yellow and orange flowers with a strong odor. Mainly the leaf stems used as an ornamental plant. In the same garden varieties, purple passion vine 'Purple Passion'There are.
Common names: Purple velvet plant, scientific name:Gynura aourantiaca, leaf length: 5 - 7 cm, leaf: oval-shaped, leaf: serrated with, leaf arrangement: alternate, flower diameter: 1 cm, flower color: yellow, Orange, uses: ornamental plants, potted.