- Flower nameAnnabelle
- Scientific nameHydrangea arborescens cv. annabelle
- Aliasアメリカアジサイ, Annabelle, sevenbark, アナベル, Hydrangea arborescens, アメリカノリノキ
- Place of originEastern United States
- Place of floweringGarden, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonMay, June, July
What is Annabelle
Annabelle (scientific name: Hydrangea arborescens cv. Annabelle) is a horticultural variety of the family hydrangea that is cold resistant. The flowers are only white decorative flowers, with many 散房 inflorescences, and the inflorescence diameter is 20-30 cm.
The original species, Hydrangea arborescens (scientific name: Hydrangea arborescens) is native to eastern North America and is a shrub belonging to the genus Hydrangea.
Common name: Annabel, scientific name: Hydrangea arborescens cv. Annabelle, tree height: 1-3 m, leaf length: 10-20 cm, leaf shape: egg type, leaf edge: serrated,inflorescence diameter: 20 to 30 ㎝, inflorescence form: hemisphere sphere, decorative flower diameter: 1 ㎝, flowering period: May-July. aka:smooth hydrangea, wild hydrangea , sevenbark , tree hydrangea, sevenbark,