- Flower nameOriental hybrid 'Bergamo'
- Scientific nameL. o. group 'bergamo'
- Aliasリリー, Bergamo, Lily, ユリ
- Place of origincultivar,(Japan)
- Place of floweringGarden, Horticultural species
- Flowering seasonJune, July
What is Oriental hybrid 'Bergamo'
Oriental Hybrid 'Bergamo' (Scientific name: L. O. G. 'Bergamo') is a medium and large size cultivar of the genus Lilium "Oriental Hybrid". Deciduous perennials (bulbs) which were breeded by mating YamaYuri and Kanoko yuri etc naturally occurring in Japan. It is a pink petal, there are many yellow and red vertical lines and dark red spots in the center of the flower. Flower stems are firm and firm and have flowers.
Generic name: Bergamo, Scientific name: Lilium Oriental Group 'Bergamo', aka Lily, Plant Country: Gardening variety (Japan), plant height : Flowering period: June to July, petal color: yellow · peach · red, flower orientation: top, flower size: 20 to 25 cm.