- Flower nameLagurus ovatus
- Scientific nameLagurus ovatus
- Aliasウサギノオ, 兎の尾, ウサギノシッポ, 兎の尻尾, ラグラス
- Place of originThe Mediterranean coast
- Place of floweringGarden, Botanical Gardens, Horticultural species
- Flowering seasonApril, May, June, July
What is Lagurus ovatus
Lagurus, scientific name:Lagurus ovatus, is native to the Mediterranean coast, and is an annual wild grass of the department Poaceae of Lagurus genus. Dissipation and grows on the roadside. As Spike loveable, white, soft feel resembles the tail of a rabbit being bred as a garden variety. Dried flowers use the planted garden and flowers, dried white spikes.
Generic name: Lagurus, scientific name:Lagurus ovatus, aka: tail of the rabbit, origin: Mediterranean coast, Height: 15-40 cm, inflorescence height 4 cm, flowering period: from April to July, flower color: white.