- Flower nameLeptotes bicolor
- Scientific nameLeptotes bicolor
- AliasLeptotes bicolor, ミニ洋ラン
- Place of originSouth America, such as Brazil, Paraguay, Argentina
- Place of floweringGreenhouse, Botanical Gardens, Overseas, Subtropical region, Specific area
- Flowering seasonJanuary, February, March
What is Leptotes bicolor
Leptotes bicolor, scientific name: Leptotes bicolor, is originally from South America and is an epiphytism orchid of the Orchidaceae. In the close relation of the cattleya, there is a creeping stem or a corm. Leptotes of the generic name is a meaning to be delicate in Greek, according to the name, a flower and the leaf are thin. The leaf is stick and fleshliness. Flowers are sold with pale crimson lips and slim white valves.
Generic name: Leptotes bicolor, Scientific name: Leptotes bicolor, the place of origin: Brazil, Paraguay and South America such as Argentina, height of plant: 5-7cm, a color of a flower: A white to peach, flower diameter: 3-5cm.